main logo
The water level of the Elbe in Pirna currently is -- meters
Settings for accessibility
open menu close menu

Certificate of residence

According to the Federal Registration Act, anyone moving into a residence must register with the registration office within two weeks of moving in. This registration must be made in person.

Persons under 16 years of age are registered by those into whose residence they move. If a minor resident who has previously lived in a residence with both parents is re-registered by one parent in a new residence, the consent of the other custodial parent is required.

If a guardian or a caregiver who can determine the residence is appointed for an adult, the registration or deregistration is the responsibility of this person.

Required documents

  • Identity card/passport of each person to be registered
  • Guardian's card or court order of the guardian/caregiver as well as their identity card
  • Accommodation provider certificate