The City of Pirna is working to make its website accessible in accordance with the Act on Equal Opportunities for Persons with Disabilities (BGG), the Saxon Inclusion Act (SächsInklusG), the Saxon E-Government Act (SächsEGovG) and the Accessible Websites Act (BfWebG) in conjunction with the Accessible Information Technology Regulation (BITV 2.0). These laws were drawn up in accordance with Directive (EU) 2016/2102.
This accessibility statement applies to the entire website (including subdomains) of www.pirna.de and was first created on 21 September 2020. This statement was last updated on 21 September 2022. We continuously determine the status of accessibility through our own testing.
Current status of accessibility
Accessibility is based on the international Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1) at Level AA and European standard EN 301 549, version 3.1.1. For PDF documents, the ISO standard PDF/UA-1 is also observed.
The majority of this website is accessible according to the above-mentioned guidelines. The requirements of BITV 2.0 are largely met from a technical perspective.
Content that is not fully accessible
We are working to eliminate the following barriers to access:
- Not all PDF documents available for download on www.pirna.de are fully accessible. As there are lots of files involved, it will take some time to fix this problem.
- It is not yet possible to navigate all of the website using a keyboard. We hope to make it possible for users to navigate all of the website using a keyboard by the end of 2022.
The following content is currently not fully accessible, but it is exempt from the obligation according to Section 1 sub-section 2 sentence 1 of the BfWebG in conjunction with Article 1 (4) of EU Directive 2016/2102:
- PDF documents published before 23 September 2018 and not needed for active administrative processes (legal processes)
- Videos published before 23 September 2020
- Maps (e.g. plan drawings), as long as essential information is provided in an alternative accessible form
- Some map applications are fully accessible (OpenStreepMap and Geoportal)
- The provision of information on sign language and plain language is currently missing on www.pirna.de
Please note that some older browsers cannot display all content properly. Please use an up-to-date web browser.
Feedback and contact details
The City of Pirna’s Public Relations Service welcomes suggestions, information and questions on accessible design and on any existing barriers on our website that have not been mentioned.
We will try to address the reported issues and provide inaccessible information in an accessible format.
Enforcement procedures and information on the conciliation body
If your contact with the City of Pirna was unsuccessful or if the answer to your query was not satisfactory, you can get in touch directly with the Saxony Enforcement Office.
The Enforcement Office supports out-of-court dispute resolution in the event of conflict between public authorities and people with disabilities. This conciliation procedure is free of charge. A legal advisor is not required.
The Enforcement Office for accessible information technology in Saxony is assigned to the Saxony State Government Commissioner for Matters Relating to Persons with Disabilities.
Contact details for the Saxony Enforcement Office
Adress: Archivstraße 1, 01097 Dresden
phone: +49 351 564-10713
fax: +49 351 564-10999
Representative of the Saxon State Government for the Interests of People with Disabilities
adress: Archivstraße 1, 01097 Dresden
phone: +49 351 564-107 15
fax: +49 351 564-10999